Cyprus Co-working Office
Are you a Freelancer needing a temporary office space? Or perhaps working in Cyprus on a short-term basis and require a conference room to meet clients?
Signing up to our Co-working Membership Service will allow you the flexibility of having a desk and professional working space without the costs associated with renting a full office. New to Cyprus? Take this networking opportunity to work and meet other like-minded professionals & specialists.
Eltoma Corporate Services’ co-working space is located in the very heart of Limassol’s old town. With a wide variety of typical Cyprus cafes, local restaurants and shops all within a stone’s throw from the office doors, our location is one that needs to be seen!
We arrange fully equipped working spaces, providing:
- All essential office supplies, such as stationery, printer access, desktop computer* & additional monitors*.
- Access to a secure, highspeed fibre-optic internet connection via Wi-Fi.
- Landline telephone & fax machine.
- Secure locker/cabinet for each workspace.
- Separate meeting room for conferences, including the necessary conference equipment & hardware.
- Courier & secretarial tasks can also be arranged.
- Cozy kitchenette with light refreshments available throughout the day.
We take care of all administrative duties:
- Fully manned reception desk.
- Any secretarial tasks as required*.
- Courier & postal services.
- Office cleaning.
Everything to make your office time as comfortable and productive as possible!
*If required, please let our team know in advance of your arrival to the office, extra charges may apply.
Desks available for the standard working week: Monday to Friday from 8am-6pm. (If you have a different working schedule this can also be arranged with prior notice).
|The price of one desk starts from €5 per day & €120 for the entire month.|
|For additional costs, you can also use a desktop computer, dual monitor & secretarial services such as scanning. Contact us to discuss your requirements.|
Signing up to our membership program allows you to have a trial day free of charge at the office to decide the best possible working arrangement for you. Contact us now to arrange your trial day.
What else we can offer?
Working in close collaboration with our specialists who can assist you with a range of services from document management to complex legal assistance, of course additional charges will apply here.
- IT support.
- Recruitment & HR services.
- Marketing services.
- Migration & registration support.
- Legal services such as due diligence & compliance.
- Financial services such as accounting & tax support, bookkeeping etc.
- Registration of overseas companies.
- Opening bank accounts.
Contact us for a quotation on co-working.
Have High Recent GDP Rates Lulled Cyprus Into a False Sense of Security?
The Cyprus government, for the last few years have been harping tales of steady growth and booming tourism levels; referring to the relatively high rate of growth of real GDP can be attributed to a number of factors: Declining official unemployment rates; excesses in the government accounts and the raising of large fund backing in international financial markets.