The offshore region of Anguilla allows for company registration in one day, and company formation is relatively straightforward. After submitting all documentation, approval will be received in several business days. This is pertinent in cases where time is limited because a business owner may open a foreign company in the shortest time possible following all legal protocols,without significant financial costs.
We require the following documents to proceedwith incorporation:
- A completed Company Registration Application Form.
- A copy of the Beneficial Owner, Director and Shareholders Passports.
- A recent utility bill (under 3 months old) for the Beneficial Owner, Director and Shareholder
Anguilla has few natural resources, and the economy therefore depends heavily on tourism, offshore banking, and corporate services. Anguillan officials have put substantial effort into developing the offshore financial sector which has grown consistently.
Anguilla is a true neutral tax jurisdictionand has numerous advantages, some of which are listed below:
- Anguilla offers an excellent degree of political stability.
- The legal system in Anguilla is based onEnglish Common Law.
- Zero taxation is applicable for both corporations or individuals, residing on the island or not. This currently includes capital gains, profit and income tax. This makes Anguilla an attractive jurisdiction in which to base financial services and assets.
- No requirement for the submission of Annual Returns or Financial Statements.
- Highly professional and experienced professionals (Lawyers, Accountants, Corporate Service Providers) in order to provide support.
Detailed Service Price List- Anguilla Company Incorporation
Consultation regarding company structure and general registration in Anguilla
Registration of a company in Anguilla
Obtaining a registration certificate for the company
Register of the company’s Directors and Shareholders preparation in accordance with the requirements of Anguilla
Obtaining of a share certificate for a company in Anguilla
Registered agent, i.e., a person representing the company and interacting with government agencies in Anguilla
Obtaining of a company seal and registering it in accordance with the laws of Anguilla
Affixed apostille certifying the authorised bodies of Anguilla
Appointment of a Nominee Director (for a period of 1 year)
Appointment of a Nominee Shareholder (for a period of 1 year)
Bank account opening for a company in Anguilla
Shelf company in Anguilla
For more information, please contact our company specialists at email@example.com.
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended forgeneral information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect themost current legal developments