The state of Delaware is fast becoming renowned as a business haven for corporations looking for a business-friendly environment. With its low tax incentives and increased confidentiality, these factors can provide an attractive advantage to you and your business.
Delaware is an easy and reliable state in which to incorporate or form an LLC; the annual cost is low and the owners of LLCs as individuals are given the strongest legal protection available by any state. This is demonstrated by a US Chamber of Commerce study of state liability systems that rated Delaware number one in eight studies conducted throughout all 50 US states.
A few examples of Delaware State’s benefits include:
- Low incorporation costs and fees.
- Delaware legislation has been tested and provides consistency.
- Delaware regularly updates its laws to remainthe leading state in the US for incorporation.
- Delaware allows the owners and managers of an LLC to remain anonymous.
- Delaware has no sales tax or intangible personal property tax.
- No Delaware income tax must be paid, and a business license is not required if the Corporation does not do business in Delaware.
- A Delaware offshore company is a useful tool for those seeking to protect their assets from creditors, liabilities, and excessive taxation.
- Those who form and own a partnership in Delaware are known as ‘members’ rather than ‘partners’ and the LLC itself is a distinct legal entity, separate from those who establish it. This means that LLC members can limit their risk and liability to their initial investment made into the corporation which means that the Delaware offshore incorporation of an LLC allows for far reaching personal asset protection.
- A Delaware offshore company is not required to report its assets which implements an additional layer of confidentiality protection, making it a less likely target for speculative creditors.
Eltoma requires the following supporting documentation in order to proceed with the incorporation process:
Beneficial Owners(s), Director(s) & Shareholder(s) each must submit:
- A scanned copy of the passport (with a current & clear photo).
- Identity Document Verification (one more additional document, for example: ID card or driver’s license).
- Two different forms of evidence providing proof of address: a. Primary proof of address, or a “Consumption bill” (water, electricity, gas, internet or landline). b. Second proof of address can be as above, or a credit card or bank statement. (No older than 3 months old).
- An up to date, signed Curriculum Vitae.
Please note that all KYC documents must be notarised, if utility bill is in a language other than English, it must be translated. If you have any problems obtaining the notarised documents, Eltoma can assist you.
Detailed Service Price List- Delaware State Company Incorporation
Consultation regarding company structure and general registration in Delaware
Registration of a company in Delaware
Obtaining of company in Delaware registration certificate
Obtaining of a company seal and registering it in accordance with the laws of Delaware
Affixed apostille certifying the authorised bodies of Delaware state
Memorandum of association registration
Obtaining of ITIN - company tax number
Obtaining of EIN business number
Bank account opening for a company in Delaware
Shelf company in Delaware
If you have any questions regarding the registration of a company in Delaware, please contact our specialists.
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments