There are various benefits attached to incorporating a Limited LiabilitySingapore company.
Some of these benefits are listed below:
- English is the official business language and therefore all company reports are produced in English and all information is available in English.
- Common law is in place.
- Singapore is a world leader in foreign trade and investment and has one of the best business environments in the Asia Pacific region.
- Singapore is the best country in which to run a business according to a recent world bank study and it has been named as having the most open economy for international trade and investment and least corrupt economy in the world.
- Singapore has one of the most highly developed and well-regulated financial centres in the world which has been built on the highest regulatory and prudential standards.
- The Singaporean tax system is straightforward and stable.
- There are no restrictions for foreigners to be shareholders or Directors of a Singapore company.
- he incorporation process for a Singapore company is quick and efficient.
- No minimum requirements for share capital.
- Only one Director and Shareholder is required to form a limited liability company.
- There is a concept of territorial taxation where foreign source trade profit is not subject to Singapore income tax if it is not repatriated in Singapore.
- There is no capital gains tax in Singapore.
- Foreign dividends are not subject to Singapore income tax.
- Tax credits for foreign tax paid are available in Singapore. However, they are subject to some conditions.
- There are some partial income tax exemptions available in Singapore.
- There is no net worth tax in Singapore.
- Intensive double tax agreement system with more than 60 agreements signed and ratified with other countries.
Company Registration Services in Singapore & Incorporation Process Summary
- The client provides Eltoma Corporate Services with all the required information (completed forms of Beneficial Owners Declaration and company incorporation. KYC materials; permission to act on behalf of Director if necessary and signed M&AA etc.)
- An invoice (– 50% payment) will be send to a client by Eltoma Global in order to carry out an incorporation procedure.
- The company receives an approval of branch name and its Singapore registration number (the procedure takes about 2 working days).
- ECS will send the client necessary incorporation documents for signing and after that the client should return them back.
- When this is complete and the original documents receipt is received, the company becomes fully incorporated. Eltoma will also complete all post-incorporation formalities.
- The original company documents and stamp will be sent to the client by an ECS courier.
Time frame within which a company formation procedure in Singapore will be finalised:
In Singapore, organisation registration and formation process takes about 1-3 working days. The legalisation process can take additional 7-8 working days. After this is ready, the original documents are returned to the client.
Detailed Service Price List - Singapore Company Incorporation
Consultation regarding company structure and general registration in Singapore
Registration of a company in Singapore
Registration certificate for a Singapore company
Provision of a legal address (for a period of 1 year)
Register of the company’s directors and shareholders preparation in accordance with the requirements of Singapore
Obtaining of a share certificate for a company in Singapore
Registered agent, i.e. a person representing the company and interacting with government agencies in Singapore
Obtaining of a company seal and registering it in accordance with the laws of Singapore
Affixed apostille certifying the authorised bodies of Singapore
Appointment of a nominee director (for a period of 1 year)
Appointment of a nominee shareholder (for a period of 1 year)
Bank account opening for a company in Singapore
Shelf company in Singapore
If you have any questions regarding incorporation in Singapore, please contact our specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments