As one of the most stable socio-economic regions in the world the Seychelles is a highly regarded jurisdiction in which to conduct international business activities.
Key Benefits of Seychelles Companies:
- Seychelles International Business Companies have no tax liabilities.
- There is no minimum share capital requirement.
- No nationality restrictions on Directors or Shareholders and 100% foreign ownership is permitted.
- Only one Director and one Shareholder is required and these can be the same person.
- Minimal reporting requirements; no audit or tax returns are required.
- Cost effective ongoing maintenance.
- No requirement for a company Secretary.
- No requirement for annual meeting to be held in the Seychelles, can be held anywhere in the world.
- There are no foreign exchange controls and funds can be freely in an out of the country.
Seychelle IBC’s are incorporated under the regulations laid down by the 1994 International Business Companies Act. All IBC’s that conduct their business outside the Seychelles are allowed providing that their business is not banking, insurance or trust services. IBC’s must be registered through a locally registered agent.
The procedure for the formation of a Seychelles offshore company is fast and efficient.
The general process is as follows:
- An application form is completed with details of preferred name and details of beneficial directors and shareholders (nationality, country of residence, address, profession etc).
- A scanned and notarised copy of the passport of the beneficial Directors and Shareholders is required.
- An original proof of residence showing the name and address of the individual. This can be in the form of a utility bill or bank statement and must not be older than 3 months.
- A certificate of good standing is required.
- The application form, associated required personal documents and preferred company name is submitted to the Registrar. The Registrar will reserve and issue a unique company number of the proposed IBC upon which time the company’s Memorandum of Association is prepared and submitted.
- Upon acceptance of the Memorandum, the Registrar will incorporate and issue the Company’s certificate of incorporation. The Articles of Association must be submitted within 30 days of the date of incorporation.
Detailed Service Price List - Seychelles Company Incorporation
Consulting on issues related to the company registration in the Seychelles
Registration of a company in the Seychelles
Registration certificate for a Seychelles company
Provision of a legal address (for a period of 1 year)
Register of the company’s directors and shareholders preparation in accordance with the requirements of the Seychelles
Obtaining of a share certificate for a company in the Seychelles
Registered agent, i.e. a person representing the company and interacting with government agencies in the Seychelles
Obtaining of a company seal and registering it in accordance with the laws of the Seychelles
Apostille affixing in the authorised bodies of the Seychelles
Appointment of a nominee director (for a period of 1 year)
Appointment of a nominee shareholder (for a period of 1 year)
Bank account opening for a company in the the Seychelles
Shelf company in the Seychelles
If you have any questions regarding incorporation in the Seychelles, please contact our specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
** Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments