Known as a highly versatile jurisdiction for conducting international business, incorporating a corporation, LLCs and partnerships in The Marshall Islands offers the following benefits:
- Exceptionally fast incorporation time of only one business day.
- All LLCs partnerships and corporations registered by non-residents and receiving income outside the jurisdiction are statutorily exempt from taxation.
- No requirement to file financial statements or to complete annual returns.
- High level of confidentiality and in terms of potential risk of information disclosure to foreign Governments, the Marshall Islands is one of the most secure and confidential offshore jurisdictions.
- No currency exchange controls, and capital can be expressed in any currency.
- No requirement for residency of Directors or Shareholders, and there is no obligation for an annual meeting to be held inthe Marshall Islands.
- Extremely low share capital required for incorporation of only $1 USD.
- Migration of domicile permitted both into and out of the jurisdiction.
Incorporation of an international Corporation, LLC or Partnership in the Marshall Islands is extremely efficient and can be completed within a matter of days. The Marshall Islands Associations Law 1990 provides the legal frame work for the incorporation of an international company. This is comprised of the Business Corporations Act; Revised Partnership Acts; Limited Partnership Act and Limited Liability Company Act, dependent on which type of company that is being formed.
The summary below provides an overview of the process and the documents needed, and dependent on which type of company is required, to for man international company in the Marshall Islands, an application form must be completed, signed and scanned containing information about a preferred name, details of Directors and details of any Shareholders if applicable.
- A scanned and notarised copy of the passport for the Directors and Shareholders is required.
- A scanned copy of proof of residence, such as a utility bill, Bank statement or Bank reference no more than 3 months old. (Via our online client verification system).
- The company formation process takes approximately 5 working days to fully incorporate an offshore company in the Marshall Islands and up to 5 working days for a courier delivery. (Taking into consideration that we receive all the signed required forms in time).
Detailed Service Price List- Marshall Islands Company Incorporation
Consulting on issues related to the company registration in the Marshall Islands
Registration of a company in the Marshall Islands
Registration certificate Obtaining of company in the Marshall Islands
Provision of a legal address (for a period of 1 year)
Register of the company’s directors and shareholders preparation in accordance with the requirements of the Marshall Islands
Obtaining of a share certificate for a company in the Marshall Islands
Registered agent, i.e. a person representing the company and interacting with government agencies in the Marshall Islands
Obtaining of a company seal and registering it in accordance with the laws of Mauritius
Affixed apostille certifying the authorised bodies in the Marshall Islands
Appointment of a Nominee Director (for a period of 1 year)
Appointment of a Nominee Shareholder (for a period of 1 year)
Bank account opening for a company in the Marshall Islands
Shelf company in the Marshall Islands
If you have any questions regarding incorporation in the Marshall Islands, please contact our specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments