Hong Kong is one of the world most established and reliable financial centres. The economy in Hong Kong is considered to be one of the freest in the world (as measured by the Index of Economic Freedom)therefore it is an excellent jurisdiction in which to incorporate a company.
Advantages of incorporation in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong is a major trading entity and therefore the incorporation of a Hong Kong company is likely to be perceived as ‘legitimate’ and therefore less likely to be seen as a tax avoidance/ minimisation vehicle.
- English is an official language and is the main business language. All reporting information and documentation can be produced in English.
- The Hong Kong tax system is simple and straight-forward.
- There are no restrictions on the use of foreigners as Shareholders or Directors at a Hong Kong company.
- Corporate Director and Secretary are allowed.
- The incorporation of a Hong Kong company is simple and quick.
- Low cost of in corporation and maintenance.
- No minimum requirements for share capital.
- Only one Director and Shareholder is required to form a limited liability company.
- Due to the system of territorial taxation foreign source trade profit is not subject to Hong Kong income tax.
- There is no capital gains tax in Hong Kong.
- There is no withholding taxon interest, dividends and royalty.
- Foreign dividends are not subject to Hong Kong income tax.
- Tax credits for foreign taxpaid are available in Hong Kong, however it is a subject to some conditions.
- There is no net worth tax in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong has an excellent banking system and communications infrastructure.
The following list of documents are needed for firm establishment in Hong Kong:
- Completed application form that should be signed and scanned (with information about Directors, Shareholders and the approved company name).
- Proof of residency (a photocopy will suffice e.g. bank statement or reference, utility bill etc.)that can be sent via e-mail.
- Beneficial Owner’s, Shareholders’ and Director’s passport copies.
- A completed Hong Kong certificate of company registration.
Content and cost of the service
Consulting on issues related to the company registration in Hong Kong
Registration of a company in Hong Kong
Obtaining of a company in Hong Kong registration certificate
Provision of a legal address (for a period of 1 year)
Apostille affixing in the authorised bodies of Hong Kong
Appointment of a nominee director (for a period of 1 year)
Appointment of a nominee shareholder (for a period of 1 year)
Bank account opening for a company in Hong Kong
Shelf company in Hong Kong
For more information, please contact the specialists of our company at email@example.com.
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments