Key benefits of company registration in UAE include but are not limited to the following:
- A Dubai Company is not a tax haven company; it is not on any blacklist. The UAE is considered a Schedule 3 FATP jurisdiction and complies with relevant anti-money laundering regulations.
- No corporate or personal taxes payable. Only banks and companies active in the oil sector are subject to corporate taxes.
- Offers a high degree of anonymity. Directors and Shareholders information is not kept on public record.
- Dubai is not a signatory to any international exchange of information agreements. This status is not expected to change as Dubai has no taxation gain from the participation of such treaties.
- The UAE has entered into some mutual assistance / double tax treaties with relevant jurisdictions such as Malaysia, Hong Kong and the UK. More will follow.
The following information is required in orderto proceed:
- A completed application form and Client Questionnaire.
- A certified copy of each Director and Shareholders passport.
- Utility bill for each Director and Shareholder that are no more than 3 months old.
Once the above is received the following process will commence:
- Name approval is submitted to the authorities.
- Once approval has been granted then the corporate documents can be drafted as per the client’s requirements.
- Shareholders of the company are required to sign the incorporation documents in from of an authorised official of JAFZA. If Shareholders are unable to visit JAFZA and sign the registration documents, a Power of Attorney can be arranged with a nominated person to sign.
- Within approximately 8-10 working days the company will be registered.
Detailed Service Price List- Dubai Company Incorporation
Consultation regarding company structure and general registration in Dubai
Registration of a company in Dubai
Obtaining of company in Dubai registration certificate
Register of the company’s directors and shareholders preparation in accordance with the requirements of Dubai
Obtaining of a share certificate for a company in Dubai
Obtaining of a company seal and registering it in accordance with the laws of Dubai
Affixed apostille certifying the authorised bodies of Dubai
Conclusion of a lease agreement
Bank account opening for a company in Dubai
If you have any questions regarding incorporation in Dubai, please contact our specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments