Key features and benefits of company registration in Gibraltar include:
- Non-resident companies are exempt from tax on profits earned outside of the territory of Gibraltar or transferred to Gibraltar.
- Requirement for a minimum share capital of GDP£100.
- There is no requirement for non-resident companies to have more than one Director.
- A Director may be a natural or legal person.
- A company with one Shareholder is permitted.
- A Secretary who is a resident of Gibraltar is mandatory.
- Availability of a public register however there is the possibility of using Nominee Shareholders.
Typically, companies in Gibraltar are used in order to:
- Operate as a trading company.
- Act as a holding company.
- Hold property or other assets.
- Own or operate ships and vessels.
- Act as an investment company.
Detailed Service Price List- Gibraltar Company Incorporation
Consultation regarding company structure & general registration in Gibraltar
Registration of a company in BVI
Provision of a legal address (for a period of 1 year)
Registration of agent services (for a period of 1 year)
Resident secretary services (for a period of 1 year)
Package of constituent documents of a company in Gibraltar
Obtaining of a company seal and registering it in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar
Obtaining of a share certificate for a company in Gibraltar
Appointment of a Nominee Shareholder (for a period of 1 year)
Appointment of a Nominee Secretary (for a period of 1 year)
Apostille of documentation
Bank account opening for a company in Gibraltar
Shelf company in Gibraltar
For more information, please contact the specialists of our company at email@example.com.
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments