What are the benefits associated with purchasing a shelf company?
- Ready-made companies get the opportunity to participate in legal tenders in order to conclude contracts. (In certain jurisdictions, it is required that a company must trade for a specified period before being able to do so.)
- An opportunity to demonstrate that the company has been operating for some time to increase trust with potential clients and investors.
- Banks give ready-made companies access to corporate lending.
- Increased client confidence due to a more prolongedpresence in the market.
- Improving the company reputation with banks and investors who may only be interested in investing in companies with a historic business record. In such cases, shelf companies are an excellent solution.
- Simplification of bank account opening procedures for shelf companies.
- Ability to avoid the lengthy registration process when starting a business. (In some jurisdictions, it may take some time for the entire registration process to be fully complete. Shelf companies can be up and running within four business days.)
Eltoma Legal & Corporate Services are ready to offer options for shelf companies in a selection of favourable jurisdictions, please see the price table below for a comprehensive list of countries.
When purchasing a ready-made company, you receive the entire list of company documents:
- The company’s Certificate of registration.
- The company’s charter.
- The company’s Certificate of shares.
- Resolutions on the issuance of shares where applicable.
- The Declaration of Trust.
- Registers of all Directors and Shareholders.
- General power of attorney where applicable.
- Order of appointment and letter of exemption from the Director.
- Company seal.
Detailed Service Price List
Shelf company in Anguilla
Shelf company in Gibraltar
Shelf company in Delaware
Shelf company in Dominica
Shelf company in the Cayman Islands
Shelf company in Costa Rica
Shelf company in Mauritius
Shelf company in the Marshall Islands
Shelf company in Seychelles
Shelf company in Singapore
For more information about any of the shelf companies we have available, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to set up a no obligation consultation today (in person or via skype).
* The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation
**Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments