Eltoma Legal & Corporate Services strive to understand clients' desires for creating an accounting structure that reflects each company's individual requirements regarding both scale and objectives. This allows us to quickly and easily identify appropriate and beneficial structures.
By undertaking our accounting services, clients receive the following benefits:
- Reducing the cost of maintaining a team of Accountants.
- Optimisation of taxation structure and optimal bookkeeping management.
- Minimisation of financial risks.
- Strict adherence to deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Transfer of responsibility for documentary control ofthe business and economic activities of the company to professionals.
- Monitoring of legislative changes in the field of accounting and taxation.
- Assistance in resolving any previous bookkeeping issues; passing inspections from tax authorities; closing accounting periodsand preparation for the company's liquidation process.
Detailed Service Price List
Financial, tax and legal advice
Preparation of financial statements, filing with tax authorities
Preparation of annual tax calculations
Preparation and filing of preliminary tax returns and the payment of corporate or local taxes
Preparation of optimal budgets
Complex accounting support for companies (Cyprus, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Russia, Ukraine and other jurisdictions)
Recovery of individual areas or periods of financial and economic activities
Preparation and submission of "zero" reporting to tax authorities and off-budget funds
Assistance in setting up computerised accounting systems for clients, including training staff on keeping appropriate recordsand providing regular advice on the matter*
* We assist in managing your operational risks by ensuring that you comply with local regulations regarding invoicing and receivables
** The Service fees placed on the website are intended for general information purposes only and may differ from the final quotation.
***Some of the information stated may no longer reflect the most current legal developments.
To obtain detailed information, please contactour specialists by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org