- The division of power between the board of directors and the shareholders
- Types of directors, their appointment and removal procedures
- The purpose and extent of directors’ duties including to whom directors owe their duties
- Nominee directors and risks that may arise
- The regulation of directors contracting with their companies
- The remedies and reliefs for breach of duty
Every week, we'll be sending you curated materials handpicked tips about international business, law, taxes, accounting and compliance.
Plus, you'll be the first to know about our discounts!